Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Love

I love Coldplay for so many reasons. This is one of them: 

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face 
And I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.

This is another one:

Oh what good is it to live with nothing left to give
Forget but not forgive, not loving all you see
Are the streets you're walking on, a thousand houses long
Well that's where I belong and you belong with me
Not swallowed in the sea

You belong with me, not swallowed in the sea
Yeah you belong with me, not swallowed in the sea

How I love Coldplay. Thank you, and goodnight. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How about since we seem to both love coldplay so much we go see them some time in the future? because i'm pretty sure that is one of my life goals :)