Thursday, July 30, 2009

Anticipation

Okay, so I am excited to go back to school for a few reasons, but here is what I am most excited for:

  • Having a week that starts on Monday, goes through Friday, and gives you a weekend on Saturday and Sunday. 
  • The third floor of the library, and all of that potential. 
  • Having every Sunday off. 
  • Tuesdays, where all of those priesthood holders are dressed up in suits. 
  • Free popcorn wednesdays.
  • Rexburg sunsets. 
  • Getting ready every morning. 
  • Studying. 
  • Having a reason to look cute (The third floor of the library. It's fine.)
  • Stadium Singing!!!
  • FHE Brothers.
  • Road trips to Salt Lake.
  • The breezeway. 
  • Having my finger nails painted ANY color I want!!
  • NOT hearing swear words all the time. 
  • NOT being surrounded by cigarette smoke all the time. 
  • Exercising at the Hart. 
  • Pancake Thursdays, and the Office parties. 
I love school, and pretty much can't wait. Thank you, and goodnight.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot So You Think You Can Dance parties! jk..kinda. But umm I second your anticipation.

Mary said...

I'm guessing road trips to salt lake means me. please come soon. I can't wait any longer.