Sunday, July 5, 2009

Exciting

So it hit me today how exciting relationships are. Oh, don't worry. I'm not in one. Not even close. Although I may have announced to the Relief Society that I was engaged. That happened. It's fine. But really, I have noticed the great amounts of hooking up and engagements, and really- it's such an exciting and happy thing! Maybe the lack of any of this in my life has given me a heightened sensitivity towards these situations, but I am genuinely excited for anyone that enters into a new relationship, or gets engaged. I think I've already confessed at some point my extreme love of looking at engagement pictures. It's so cute and fun, and I'm grateful for the massive amounts of couples that occupy my time on facebook. I heart your pictures. Thank you for your love- and I mean that in the best way possible. 

I used to be so anti anything couple or relationship. It would irritate the heck out of me, and I got so disgusted with all of it. Now not so much. I think it's such a great part of our progression as we make our way back to our Heavenly Father. We are striving to become more like him as we love other people and become more selfless. What great lessons are in store for me. What great experiences are ahead. What great changes are waiting around the corner. How excited I am for the future. How happy I am for a loving Heavenly Father with a plan for me. Thank you, and goodnight. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In the name- amen