Friday, July 10, 2009

The Kitchen Sink

Right, so in honor of our country's independence, Shanae, Hannah, Aaron and myself decided to go on a little adventure. After a quick little stop in at a BBQ- got to make those occasional awkward appearances... we were in dire need of a Beaches and Cream run. Now Beaches and Cream is this glorious little place at the Beach Club Resort. It has many wonderful things there. Such as peanut butter shakes, delicious chicken sandwiches, divine french fries, Nostalgia bottles of Coke, but most of all- they have the kitchen sink. What is the kitchen sink you might ask? It is 5 glorious scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee, and mint chocolate ice cream smothered in every topping they have- peanut butter, hot fudge, brownie, rainbow sprinkles, bananas, pineapple, whipped cream, angel food cake, strawberry, carmel, almonds, oreos, bundt cake, and cherries all inside of a huge kitchen sink. Um, yeah. It's rather wonderful, and you should be so lucky as to sample such a fine specimen of greatness. So after litterally announcing to the entire resturant what we were about to eat, our server Brian, (bless him) places the kitchen sink in front of us. I felt like a kid at Christmas. I didn't know where to begin. There was so much goodness before me, and I couldn't try it all fast enough. After about 11 minutes, we had made a pretty good dent in it, and were all feeling a little ill. Suddenly all of that glory was turning into gross...ness. But you know what? It was so freaking good that I don't even care. Would I do it again, um, I'm going to have to go with no on that one, but it was still divine. 



Aaron, Shanae, myself, and Hannah at Beaches and Cream. It's so cute!! 


Behold, the Kitchen Sink. 


It was kind of a lot. And that's kind of nast. Don't judge me. 


Um, not sure what exactly what was happening here, but it kind of looks like one of those wedding pictures where the Bride and Groom drink champagne together. Only we're Mormon, so it's ice cream. It's fine. 


That last bite almost killed that poor girl. Notice the look of anguish and suffering on her face as she tries to get that last little bit. No bueno. We still love you, Hannah. It's totally fine. 



Indeed, it was quite the ordeal. Yet it was ridiculously fun. How I love Orlando, and how I will miss all of my awesome peeps. Not that Kitchen Sink so much. It's fine. Thank you, and goodnight. 

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love that you say, "And we're Mormon so it is ice cream instead..." Fool, we are mormon so two girls won't get married anyway! hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Shaun Mayo said...

when you said "And we're Mormon" my mind read moron. either way it works and you crack me up.