Saturday, May 23, 2009

From A Concerned Citizen

Dear Thunder, 

If you could just, you know, knock it off any time soon that would be so awesome, because guess what? I kind of slightly hate you. Because you kind of more than slightly terrify me. So as a concerned citizen I'm just dropping you this little note. Yeah, you could take it as a hate note, and well, let's face it- you would be correct in your assumptions. I more than slightly hate you. But it's fine. Nothing personal. You have hung out with me quite often for about a week now, and I think that this relationship is more than over... so beat it, pal. Just beat it. Once again, nothing personal. It's not you, it's me... I just can't do this anymore. So thanks for the memories, and peace out boy scout. 

Love, 

Emmilie

Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: