Friday, May 22, 2009

Washington?

Okay, so my dreams are becoming quite interesting. Last night was the second night I have dreamed about being called to Washington state on a mission. Weird, right? The first time I dreamed I got called to Selah, Washington. That was really interesting. And I'm pretty sure there was something about Eric Neilson and my mom's upcoming garage sale in there with that dream. Yeah, don't ask me. Perhaps Freud would have a thing or two to say about it, but he's dead, so whatever. 

Last night I dreamed that I got called to Vancouver, Washington. That too was highly strange. This was a little bit darker of a dream. Like it happened at night. Oh, and for some reason I was being highly disrespectful with the actual call, and kept folding it into a paper airplane, and flying it around my multiple balconies that I just happened to have in my huge library in my house. Yeah, don't worry, I don't know what it means either. 

So... maybe I'll go to Washington on the Mish. I would be okay with that. It's weird because I have never been to these places. I had to verify with a native that Selah was an actual place in Washington. So we'll see. Maybe my brain just really wants to go to Washington, and this is how it is trying to tell me. It's fine. For now I'll just keep dreaming about random cities in Washington, and pray that missionary work is thriving there. Thank you, and goodnight.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

haha..that would be AWESOME! basically.