Friday, May 22, 2009

Love-Hate

Okay, so I ultimately decided that these next few months are going to equal an intense, and at times passionate love-hate relationship with my new job. However, right now I'm deciding that I love it. It so awesome!! Because I get to talk to happy people all day long. And when there's nobody around to help enter or exit the park, I get to participate in one of my favorite activities ever. I get to people watch. It's so awesome. And not gonna lie, I may or may not have started to play the Attractive Game again. That's a really fun game, and some of the guests are really good at it. Just saying is all. Don't judge me. 

But this doesn't make me creepy or weird. I just needed to get that out. I just really enjoy watching people, because let's face it- they are crazy. Plain and simple, people are out of their minds. And have you ever noticed how someone always looks like someone else. Like today I could have sworn that I saw my dad walking around Animal Kingdom. Alas, it was not. Or that time I thought I saw my friend Shanae outside Kilimanjaro Safari, but realized my mistake mid-wave and made it look like I was having a seizure instead. Or that time my trainer looked like the Puerto Rican version of my cousin. Yeah, why is that? 

Anyways, that was kind of a weird tangent. It's fine. I love this job though because so many random awesome things happen that I want to blog about. However, I never remember them once I finally get home. That's kind of a problem. But today I decided that I needed a separate portion of my brain just for blogging. Because sometimes I think in blog. No, for real. And, it would be awesome if I could just wire it to a computer and I could just brain blog. It would work out so much better, because then I would never forget stuff. Again, don't judge me. I'm highly exhausted. 

So the moral of this highly ADD post is that I heart my job. And I think that it's going to be awesome. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: