Thursday, May 21, 2009

4:30

Right, so today was a weird moment in my life. I have had 6:30 AM shifts for the past two days at work, because they are training me on how to open the park. Sounds legit, huh? Answer=yes. However, since I have no car to speak of, I have to get on the 5:30 bus. That equals I have to wake up at 4:30 to, ahem, attempt to beautify myself for the day. (Key word there is attempt. It's fine.) Yeah, so pretty sure I have been exhausted for the past two days. And it's totally not even my fault. Kind of. I've tried to go to bed early, but my brain won't shut up and let me go to sleep. So therefore I've been operating on an average of 4.5 hours of sleep a night. Equals not enough, and the world just may come crashing down at any moment. So today I got of work at 3:01. At 3:42 my bus left the parking lot of Animal Kingdom. At 4:19 I arrived into Chatham. At 4:29 I crawled into my bed for a little nap, and at 8:49, I woke up. Um, yeah. That was a weird moment. Pretty sure I blew a bunch of people off... um, yeah. Sorry. I suck. It's fine. And I'm not gonna lie. It's 9:46 right now, and I'm pretty sure that I could go back to sleep for another 8 hours. Thank you 4:30 AM for ruining my life, and my sleep patterns. And my social life. It's fine. Thank you, and goodnight. 

2 comments:

Jared said...

yeah i am pretty sure that you could use my car...it should be out of the shop in a jiffy...let me know if you wanna borrow it...seriously...not even joking.

Becca said...

Like I said in your other blog, you are splendid. Really. Really, really, really. I love Love LOVE you :)