Saturday, May 23, 2009

Espionage

Okay, so I know that you all secretly thought that my new job at Animal Kingdom was just a humble little Park Greeter. The time my friends has come to come clean. I'm secretly a secret agent. Yeah. But don't tell anyone. It's just between you an me. (Which is why I chose the internet to tell you this. It's fine.) No really. I am an agent; and it's awesome. I get assignments and everything. How legit is that? Here's a little sample of what my day looked like today. 

After some brief training exercises, I report back to headquarters at approximately 1100 hours. (For real. We use military time at Disney and everything. I told you this was legit.) After supervising the exits for a while, I receive another assignment. It's called a break. Because hey, secret agents need to eat their PB and J too, alright? It's fine. After a quick break I logged back into headquarters for another assignment. Now this is classified, but I'm going to share it anyways. Just keep it on the DL. 

Assignment 13224303:

DOUG is currently in position 7. Please drop that position and both return to headquarters for your next assignment. 

5/23/09
12:01

We even get assigned to get assignments. Yeah. It's so sweet. This is just an example of one of the many acts of espionage I am now performing every day at Disney's Animal Kingdom. Whenever our position has been compromised we are assigned a new one, and just keep the rotation going. It's a pretty intense job. I'm pretty lucky to be alive still; most don't make it past training. It's fine. No big deal. 

So- if you ever need a secret agent woman, I'm your girl. I have awesome references. Thank you, and goodnight. 

2 comments:

Jared said...

just wondering if you were aware that 1100 hours is pretty standard...if you wanna demonstrate m.t. you would have to use something like 1323 hours or something like that no? but yeah being a secret agent as a job would be pretty sweet...good luck with that.

Emmilie said...

way to kill it Jared, way to kill it.