Friday, January 9, 2009

All I Can Say is Awesome

So today was a magical day. As a rule it should be, because hey- I'm working at Disney World!!! But today was great. I got my costume for work today! And here in the Entertainment Business, we don't have uniforms, we have costumes. That's right. Be jealous. So After touring Epcot, and learning the freakin' sweet in's and out's, I met one of my leaders for the Coral Reef Restaurant where I shall in fact be working. He was a nice, slightly portly man who took me to the magical room where you get your costume. It was exciting- until I saw what I will be wearing for the next four months of my life. Remember my Halloween costume? Ahem... it pretty much looks just like that. Except for bright blue pants instead of purple; and I'll swap the vest with hearts all over it for a vest of awesomeness/glory with tropical fish all over it. I'm not even lying right now. Answer=I don't even have a word for it. All I need now is some head-gear and a fanny pack, and then I will forever be in business. Indeed. Jealous much? Actually it will be so fun! And I can feel like a nerd EVERY DAY! Dreams really do come true here... okay, so no. Luckily I don't have to poof my bangs. That would be awkward. 


But the Coral Reef is amazing! It's one of the nicest restaurants in Epcot. It has a huge aquarium that takes the place of a wall in the restaurant. It has sea turtles, and manatees, and sharks, and fish, and dolphins!! It is so beautiful, and I am so excited to work there! Hooray! Especially with my matching fish vest! Thank you, and goodnight. 

2 comments:

Mary Bates said...

All I can say is, I want pictures!!!

will said...

Pictures yes !!!!!! do the vests come in XXL....yeah baby look at this mackeral (i know it is not spelled that way but that is as close as I come to it)