Friday, January 30, 2009

Dinosaurs are Scary.

So Jordan and I went to Animal Kingdom this past week, and it was so crazy fun! We rode Everest six times, saw a bunch of animals, witnessed some guy passing out, ate pizza, danced in the street and got some crazy looks from one awesome lady, and rode on the dinosaur ride. It was a great time at that park. Indeed. And while I could take up your time, telling about how amazing Everest is, and how it's my favorite ride of all the parks, (minus Peter Pan, mind you...) I won't. I would like to focus on the little guys, thank you very much. The Dinosaur ride was really cool/scary. It is kind of like the Indiana Jones ride, apparently, only Dinosaur. My favorite thing about the whole ride was the picture that was taken of Jordan and I. It makes me laugh really hard. We both have the same look of terror, and it is quickly becoming a happy place of mine. And now I would like to share the joy with you, and tell you to participate in the joy of Dinosaurs next time you come to Animal Kingdom. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: