Monday, January 26, 2009

Travel Log

So I love Epcot. It's my very favorite park, and I even get to work there! Hooray! The coolest part about it is the World Showcase. There are 11 different countries to visit and fall in love with. Needless to say, I now want to travel the world even more than I already did. Amen. But I have been able to chill in Epcot a couple of times. Let me take you on a journey of my travels within the Apricot. (Also known as Epcot. It's fine.)

This is me visiting in the UK. My devoted readers already know the story about the Pub... that was an awkward/awesome night. But this trip to the UK fulfilled a life-long dream. Stand inside one of those little red telephone booths. Needless to say, it rocked. 

Jordan and I visiting Morrocco. It is a beautiful country with many belly-dancers. Hence, the belly-dancer head gear. It is part of a belly-dancer kit that you can in fact buy. It's great.

This is Courtney, Jordan, and I visiting Paris, France. It is very cute, with some fabulous pastries. Amen. 


This is my favorite picture from my trip to Italy. Shaun was very captivated by the epic statue of the man with really ripped abs. 

This is Shaun and I visiting in Germany. Auf, ya!

This is Jordan rockin' out hard core on some sweet drums somewhere between China and Germany. Also known as the Trading Post. 

This is me, visiting in China. I met Buddha, and got to rub his belly. For luck...or something. 

Courtney and I loved China. We really embraced the culture, and all too soon found ourselves wishing for our very own Chinese warriors. 


Shaun, Jordan and I having a fiesta in Mexico. I mean, why else do you visit Mexico?!

And finally, I was able to pose with a real live Viking from Norway. (A real-live statue that is...) But he was hot. What can I say?

I love Epcot. It brings my heart such joy. So come and visit! And you too can enjoy the culture, the music, the shops, the food, and the attractive vikings. Thank you, and goodnight. 


1 comment:

Shaun Mayo said...

i too love the Epercot