Saturday, October 25, 2008

Invalid

So I broke my back. So...that is kind of an overstatement. But nonetheless it hurts. A lot. But don't worry dear readers (all six of you...) I'm staying strong. Well, I'm staying iced and medicated. So all is well.

How did this happen you may ask? I was working out... and uh, yeah. I was running, and there was this weird pain in my back. Like the moron I am, I just kept on going. It's fine. Then I did some weights. It was fun. I got on the leg press and forgot to check how much weight was going on before I started. Yeah... it was on 80. Awesome. It hurt so bad!!! I thought it was slightly great. So I changed it to 60- um.. no good. So then I changed it to 40, which also hurt, so I just finished. And uh, yep. I killed the back. Sweetness. (Sarcasm Button: ON)

So today I laid on the couch with frozen vegetables on my back and watched movies. Every two hours I medicated up and froze by back. It was a...great day. I'm kind of freaking out because I am supposed to have dancing auditions in six days! That will be stupendous. I think that I really am supposed to audition, because I made up my mind, and started having all of this adversity for it. Great!!! It will be good though. I have faith that if this is the Lord's plan for me, it will all work out. It may not be easiest, but it will turn out fine. Indeed. So until then I will continue to defrost vegetables on my back. Thank you and goodnight.

No comments: