Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Embrace

Some days you just have to embrace your inner self, and I can tell you- it's great. You see I have this theory; that secretly everyone in a giant nerd. Some of us tend to wear in on our sleeve a little bit more than the rest of us, but in reality, everyone is a nerd. There are science nerds, math nerds, health nerds, English nerds, theatre nerds, writing nerds, choir nerds, hot dog nerds, Nerf gun nerds, surfing nerds, the list goes on and on. Pretty much everyone in college is a nerd. It just depends on what their major is. So my roommates and I decided to embrace that the other night. Earlier that day, Mary decided to go back to second grade and "poof" her bangs. I made a great deal of fun at her expense when it happened, but by that night, I start to think that it could be a ton of fun. I mean why not? So Kinsey, Jennifer and I embraced our inner nerds. And it was awesome.
This is the real me. Okay, so not really. (Hopefully.) But it is a time in my life that I seem to revert to quite often. No further comment.
Kinsey and Me. Um...wow. Our lips don't lie.
Jennifer was an attractive nerd. She was the interior designer nerd, and as such had to maintain a certain amount of professionalism.
Me and Kinsey. Awww.... I really like her curl. She has this Link Larkin thing going on that just works.

Look at the unabashed joy!! (Well, maybe not for Jennifer...)

So yeah... that was our unofficial "embrace your inner nerd night." It was full of joy and gladness and I may or may not be wanting to poof my bangs again. Just becuase I can. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: