Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Rest My Case

So, after that fateful day where I hated the entire male species, things kind of cooled down, and I got over it. I could look at my guy friends again, and not want to shout out insults. However, something happened about five minutes ago that made me remember why I do in fact hate men. I have this friend who I am pretty sure is kind of into me. That's all fine and good, and we were going to see how that went... Oh no. We will not see how that one plays out.

Here is what happened. (This all happened on that lame invention... facebook chat, mind you...) He told me that he had to ask me a question. I had some suspicions, but I was really not expecting this. He asked me what NCMO was. I was furious!!! What the St. Francis?!?!?!?!?!? Who the crap does he think I am??? We don't even have a real friendship let alone any kind of relationship!! (P.S. NCMO means Non-Committal-Make-Out) I told him that it was nothing that I believed in. He continued to pester me, so I told him to google it. That should be fun for him. I wished him good luck, and promptly signed out. WHAT A JERK!!!!! I am slightly disgusted. That's all. I just thought I would post this on the Internet, and possibly feel better. Alas, I hate men.

Oh, and to top it all off, this was going to be my one hope for a dating life. Well, that ended well. Awesome. Ladies, please take care. Be safe, and remember that anyone who wants to take advantage of you is never ever worth it!! Thank you and goodnight.

No comments: