Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tender Mercies and More Stress

I have good news dear readers!!! I found a ride!!! HAPPY DAY!!!! I was totally freaking out, as you may or may not be able to tell by my last blog. I didn't know what to do. If worse came to worse, my amazing roommate Jennifer said that she could take us. She will receive blessings for that one, because if nothing else, it put my heart at ease. It was awesome. But, in the end, it was not necessary. Courtney (my partner in crime who is auditioning with me) and I plastered our helpless and rideless state all over Facebook. And today, I am grateful for that little invention called Facebook, complete with the wall posts, and status updates. If it were not for said wall posts and status updates, I may have never found a ride to Salt Lake!!! (Don't worry... Facebook is not the tender mercy I am talking about...) My friend Lakisha happens to be my friend on Facebook, and she saw my plea. And it just so happens that she is going down for the auditions too!! She said that I could get a ride. So we started chatting on that wretched Facebook Chat, and daring to hope, I asked her if there was any way that I could bring one more person with me. Because, I could not have left Courtney with out a ride. I would have been the biggest jerk face ever in the history of friendship. But that was not to be, because low and behold, Lakisha had another seat!!! And really it was an answer to two prayers. I was praying for two extra seats, and she was praying for two extra passengers. I LOVE MY HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!!

So I basically started screaming like a crazy lady when I found all of this out. Oh, and my roommates were in the room with me, and our good friend, Tyler. But it's all okay really, because they already knew I was crazy. So all is well. I was pretty much almost crying. Life is great, and I get to audition for Disney World still!!! Hooray!!!

In the meantime, I'm having lots of fun with all of these random health issues. I don't really get it. (Well, duh... Adversity, Em.) I feel nice and sick all of the time... and am slightly worried about the actual auditions. But I know that since everything else is working out, this will too. Now my next step is to start busting out the monologues in my room to brush up on my acting skills. (You laugh people, but I tell you it works!!) Oh, and I'm pretty sure that this is the most stressful week of my life. For real. I have eight million things that I have to do. (And yes, blogging counts because it is an outlet, and since I can't exercise- I'm an invalid- this will have to do.) So... Stress, stress, stress, stress, stress!! Awesome socks. But this is really just part of the fun adventure to Disney!! There better be some kind of crown involved. That's all. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: