Monday, October 27, 2008

Adversity=Determination

So I am going to audition for a character for Disney World in Salt Lake at 10:00 on Friday the 31st of October 2008, and no one and nothing is going to stop me. I dare you to. Even though ever since I made the definite decision to go through with the audition anything and everything has gone wrong. But don't mistake me. That can be slightly awesome, but is mostly just retarded crap!!! I severely screwed up my back and taking a little walk to the Ricks building today for class was painfully fun. (Literally.) I was on the couch all weekend, and sick Saturday night, and have had all of these awful adversarial thoughts telling me how much I suck, I don't know if I will be able to dance on Friday, and my goldfish drowned!!!!!!! Okay, so not really, but it could have with the weekend I have had. Oh, and I have had three different rides cancel on me. Which is pure sweetness. I totally understand, but it is still kind of crappy. Alas. Oh, and pretty sure no one is going to Utah this weekend, which equals Emmilie can't find a ride there. That never happens...EVER!!! You can always get a ride to Utah!!! What the St. Francis is going on here?!?!?!?!?! People are always going to Utah!!! WHAT THE CRAP???????????????? Okay. I just had to get that out. Oh, and I checked shuttle prices. ha. A one way trip costs $50=Emmilie is broke=Emmilie shan't take the shuttle=Emmilie is freaking out!!!!

But, I have decided that this is secretly (very secretly) a good thing. Why you may ask?? Because all of this adversity means that I am doing the right thing by auditioning!!! Which means that I really didn't mess up the interview! It was the spirit directing me!!! Which means that God loves me!!! "Have we not so great reasons to rejoice!" Indeed I do! I mean really? What is a little back pain? We have modern medicine and frozen vegetables! What is a little adversarial thoughts? We have prayer and a loving Heavenly Father! What is no car? I can walk!! (Sorry... I got caught up in the moment... But you get the idea.) I am so very blessed, and I know that if there has been this much opposition within the first four days of deciding to do this it will work out!! I don't know how, but I know it will!! I know that God will bless me and lead me down the path to become the daughter he would have me become!! I love the Lord with all of my heart!!! Life is great! And until I get to Salt Lake, I have the sneaky feeling that my life is going to be...um...crazy/stressful/pain filled/difficult/FUN/whatever and amen... But don't worry. I'll probably blog about it, and you too can share in the joy. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: