Friday, October 24, 2008

Interviews, Auditions and Other Nonesense

So today I had my interview today...and uh, yeah. I don't really know what happened, but I started saying all of this stuff that I really don't think that I meant. So the moral of the story is that I don't know if I will get an offer now. Sad day. But I trust that it is all in the Lord's hands, and I know that if I am supposed to do this, I will. I have faith, and I'm excited for whatever happens next.


But, I did change my mind, and decided that I am going to go to Salt Lake and audition to be a Disney Character!! I'm so excited! Really nervous, but still excited. The auditions are on Friday the 31st, in Orem. I am working out everyday to try to get a little more in shape... We'll see how that one goes!!


Tonight I am going on a "date" with my amazing roommate, Kinsey. I love her lots! My other roommies are going to see High School Musical 3. Kinsey and I did not want to see it, so we decided to pair off and do our own thing. So we are going to see Forever Strong. I am so excited...that's all. It will be so fun.

This is me and Kinsey being roommates. The end.

So I will keep you all up to date with all of the Disney events... Pray that I'll make it!! I want to go to Florida!!! Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: