Saturday, February 7, 2009

Selfish

I figured it out. The answer to all of my life's problems. In order to rid myself of the ever-annoying, ever-frustrating, yet ever-entertaining-story-the-day-after, I need this. In order to put an end-all to the problem of creepy boys falling in love with me because I am nice to them, I have to get married. Well, I have to at least be engaged. This way, I have protection in ring form. Because one of the things that makes me the happiest in life is being genuinely nice to people, and letting them see that I care about them. This is a good thing in most situations, however comma, it seems to get me into trouble/sticky dating situations a lot. But, if I have a rock on my finger, those creepy boys will realize that I am in fact taken, and am not interested in them. It means that I'm just a nice person. And therefore they will not get the wrong idea and start asking me out with impressive vigor. And then the universe will once again be at rest, and so will all of my stress. Oh how great. So basically I am saying that I want to be engaged, or even have the appearance of being engaged for purely selfish reasons. Don't judge me harshly. You would too. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: