Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look-A-Like

sarah-palin-1.jpg       album.php.jpg

Okay, so I have more of a technical question. Do you see any type of resemblance? I only ask this due to the fact that over five people have told me that I look exactly like her. And while these two pictures my not capture the full likeness, it's enough to give you an idea, right? My second day of work here in Orlando was full of people telling me that I looked exactly like Sarah Palin. It wouldn't be weird if you have one odd ball telling you you look like some famous person. (I was once told that I look like Jennifer Aniston's twin. But it was in a dark movie theatre. And I'm pretty sure he was just lonely. As well as intoxicated. But that's another story entirely. It's fine.) Anyways, my point is that I have had multiple people, on multiple days tell me that I look just like Sarah Palin! It's so weird! And interestingly enough, it's mostly on days when I wear my glasses... so maybe that's it. But I don't really know. I do know, however, that it has caused a few great punch lines to be taken advantage of among me and my peeps. Thank you, politics. I just think it's bizarre/funny. Welcome to my life. Thank you, and goodnight. 


No comments: