Sunday, February 1, 2009

Called to Serve!

Today I got a calling as a Ward Missionary, and I am so excited, I can't even stand it! I feel so blessed by the Lord. I am reminded of that scripture in Alma that talks about how Alma was so happy in the joy of the Lord that he would boast of the goodness of God...or something to that extent. Basically I'm trying to say that I am so very happy and grateful to a loving Heavenly Father. I know with all of my heart that this is where I am supposed to be, and this is what I am supposed to be doing. How great it is! I have been blessed by the Lord and now I have the blessing of being able to share this gospel that I love with all of my heart! I think that the Lord's plan for each of us is an amazing thing. It puts life into such great perspective, and makes the journey seem easier. How sweet this life is, and how blessed. How I love my Savior with all of my heart. How I love this church. It is true! I could ramble on in happiness about it for hours, but for now I will say: Thank you, and goodnight!!!

3 comments:

will said...

Yes Yes Yes .......he is consistent if nothing else....from the A Z to Florida

will said...

Yes Yes Yes .......he is consistent if nothing else....from the A Z to Florida

will said...

was that redundant ??