Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chip & Dale

Okay, so I hope this isn't ruining the magic too much for you, but just suck it up princess. So once upon a time, I was clocking in for work. It was a magical moment, and I was pondering all of the ways I could possibly avoid getting stalked/hit on by creepy men. (It's turning into a game. It's fine.) While in this moment of deep thought and reflection, I happen to look up as Dale, as in Chip and Dale, walks past the glass door ahead of me. It was one of those moments that make you check yourself. A giant chipmunk was just moseying on down to the break room for his "bite of cheese," if that is even what chipmunks eat... It was just kind of weird. But it made me laugh, and forget all of my worries about creepy men. Thank goodness. 

This morning was one of those days where all you want to do is lay by the pool and soak up some sun, and yet you find yourself in the back of a restaurant in an old lady outfit. And there is nothing you can do about it. Such was my morning. But as I was walking into work after clocking in, who should pass me again but Chip and Dale. Chip was being very energetic, and having lots of fun. Dale, well, I don't know about Dale but the impression I got was a "Oh, just kill me now," sort of one. God speed. But then it got even better, because Chip then started to sneak up behind Dale with his hands up in the air ready to strike. He started slinking behind him, getting ready to pounce. It would have been a little bit more frightening if he didn't have his face forever fixed into a happy grin, but even still, it was hilarious. I laughed out loud. Chip was stalking Dale. That was the kind of magic I want to see every day. It's so crazy some of the things that go on backstage. And it always makes for great blogging material, so I say bring it on. Thank you, and goodnight. 

1 comment:

will said...

I love Chip and Dale.......I'm not sure they eat cheese but if they do I am positive it is Havarti.....Love you too by the way.....do you like Havarti ??