Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Current Status: NOT Complicated

So after talking to some great people, and pretty much venting to them my life, I have come to a conclusion. I am done with craptastic dating. I have put up with crappy dates for the last four years of my dating life, and now I am done. (Okay, so some of them have been really fun, but there was just no spark... whatever.) And now, I am much more honest, and use the phrase, "No." more than I ever have. I don't have to go out with creeps anymore! It's sweet! I'm done dating people who are super awkward, or creepy, or are just not for me! It's so freeing! I heart it. But I came to this little conclusion. My current outlook on dating is like a family. No really, just hear me out. All of these poor hopeful guys that are trying to ask me out are like all the kids that choose to knock on Mom's door within 4 minutes of each other. The last kid gets mom's full wrath because she is sick and tired of having her door knocked on, and being asked some stupid question. Which is sad for the poor kid because he probably only wanted to ask for a piece of toast, but after annoyance after annoyance, Mom will have none of it. So sorry all of you poor guys that want a piece of toast. No toast for you! Or soup. Honesty is great, and I honestly am done. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: