Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dilemma

I hate internal moral struggles/dilemas with all of my heart. Can I just say that. I would so much rather just always know what I am supposed to do. That would make my life fan-freakin'-tastic. But alas, this life is all about progressing, so I guess I'll go progress some more. What is the latest moral dilema you may ask? Well, I'm trying to decide if I should extend the college program to August or not. I don't know what to do. And the more I think about it, the more good things I find about it, as well as more things that could potentially cause a problem with either this or that. (Ambiguous enough for you?) I just don't even know!

It's times like this that I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful that I can pray to my Heavenly Father, and he can guide me. Now all I have to do is listen. But the getting there is the part that stresses me out. Don't even worry about it. It's fine. And until I make what could potentially end up being something like an important decision, I will just keep praying and having faith. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: