Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Things You May or May Not Already Know...

  1. I love the smell of cedar. 
  2. Pancakes are my favorite thing in the entire world. I would eat them every day if I could.
  3. I have a very strong love for Jazz music. 
  4. Making other people happy makes me happy. 
  5. I love listening to the Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack and Rhapsody in Blue on Sunday.
  6. I find true, and eternal joy in the gospel of Jesus Christ
  7. I love to cook. Especially desserts. And pancakes. 
  8. If I could, I would put peanut butter on everything.
  9. I like remembering the past because it reminds me how far I have come.
  10. I love making other people laugh. 
  11. I like using big words. They make me feel smart.
  12. Bad weather scares me more than anything else. 
  13. I love people watching. 
  14. I like to dance in the streets as people are watching.
  15. I love painting my toes and fingernails.
  16. Sometimes, I get too frustrated with the whole, single and dating concept, and want to skip to the happily married portion of my life. 
  17. I have a secret goal to get on as many quote walls as I possibly can.
  18. The dream of my life is to be a voice actor in an animated movie. Heck. Yes. 
  19. One of my favorite things in the whole world is going to a new city and walking around downtown. 
  20. I love getting dressed up. Also getting dressed up and going out to eat. 
  21. I hate peaches more than anything else in this known world.
  22. I love Magnolia trees, and miss living in Georgia.
  23. I love sharing my testimony, as well as the gospel with those around me. 
  24. I don't like dogs. 
  25. I love big families, and can't wait for my own someday. 
Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: