Tuesday, February 10, 2009

17

So my life has now become about 17 different shades of awkward. Yet after some deep reflection, a great deal of story-telling, and much laughter with Jordan D. Bowman, I came to the conclusion that I do in fact love my life. Yeah, it sucks in the moment, and half the time I can't decide between tears and a nice punch to the face, but afterwards, (like a day or two...) when I am retelling my awkward life, it's so hilarious, and so awkwardly typical of me. There are certain aspects that are starting to loose some of the novelty, and just all around suck, but for the most part, awkwardness defines my life, and I love it. I have quite the mental vault of awkward stories, and am beginning to become so bountiful with awkward that I am starting to have a story for every situation. Oh the joys. From impersonating British men, to being stalked by Vietnamese ones, I have it all. The story that goes with your awkward moment. And as you continue to dread those awkward moments that shade your life, I will continue to bask in mine. All 17 of them. Thank you, and goodnight. 

No comments: