Monday, January 11, 2010

Dear Future:

Dear Future:

Last night I dreamed that I was married to John Mayer. That was divine. He sang me beautiful songs about love, loss and nonsense; it made my heart sing. I was happy, and that was great. Now, I know that he is like 12 years older than me, whatever. That's fine. I could probably deal with that. But if not, or if for some reason John Mayer is unavailable when I finally do get hitched in like 8 years, I would so much like to hook up with a fool like him. Please bless that he plays the guitar, has a voice that makes me melt, writes his own songs, and has lyrics that make me think- and smile. That would be so great if you could hook a sister up.

Thanks,

Emmilie

Thank you, and goodnight.

1 comment:

Ivo Serenthà said...

My compliment for your blo,I encourage you to photoblog

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Even week another photo album

Greetings from Italy,

Marlow