Monday, December 7, 2009

Sass You

Sometimes I feel like I live my life on a sassy meter. Today, I'm averaging from anywhere between an 8.7 to a 9.4. Yeah, watch out. I'll sass you. It's the kind of night that I have to remind myself that Christmas means the birth of Jesus, so I can't make sarcastic comments about it. It's the kind of night when you are more likely to get an eye roll from me than a smile. It's the kind of night where I won't hold back, I'll tell you how I really feel, and I'll look you dead in the eye when I do it. It's the kind of night when I just might punch you in the face. It's the kind of night where I have a witty, generally biting comment for everything. Oh, don't misunderstand me. I'm not mad. In fact I feel great. Just about 5.2 points more sassy than normal. Don't worry about it. It's fine. Just enjoy this, and if you are inclined to take things personally, I'll just talk to you tomorrow. Peace it. Thank you, and goodnight.

4 comments:

Shaun Mayo said...

take off those sassy pants

Emmilie said...

no.

Heidi Michelle said...

yeah, i think Grayson got a LOT of your sass Monday! Ba ha ha!!

Emmilie said...

I think that is a true statement... haha my bad.