Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is Why I'm Smart:

Here are a few things I know. These things make me smart. Ready, go:

  • Jamba Juice makes everything better.
  • John Mayer's Battle Studies is brilliant.
  • I am absolutely terrified of my garage.
  • Tylenol PM is my ultimate panacea.
  • The atonement is real.
  • Laughter is my favorite form of exercise.
  • Broken hearts suck.
  • Coldplay says what I feel.
  • I am 87% sass.
  • Centerville Beach is my "Somewhere Only We Know" place.
  • Libby's is the best kind of pumpkin.
  • Painting is therapeutic for me; also coloring.
  • Slippers are among the most comforting things in this known world. That and kisses on the forehead.
  • I hate MLA.
  • Red Curry at the Thai place in Fortuna is too hot; Red Curry at the Thai place in Rexburg is just right.
  • Driving past the Bay on 101 is my favorite part of my day.
  • I hate texting.
  • Alligators open their mouths to regulate their body heat. (Or something like that.)
  • Facebook steals my sleep.
  • My dream for my life changes twice daily.
  • George Clooney is the modern version of Cary Grant.
  • Being an optometrist would be sweet, because you could look at eyes all day long.
  • Engagement pictures are funny. And mostly awkward.
  • If ever you attempt to do laundry in the Mountain Pines laundry facilities, first of all don't, and second of all, NEVER use powder detergent.
  • 98% of all men are babies. (No offense.)
  • I can successfully operate a turnstile.
  • Sometimes I think in terms of blogs and John Mayer lyrics.
This is why I'm smart. Thank you, and goodnight.

2 comments:

will said...

Tylenol PM......my precious.....my precious......

Shaun Mayo said...

I hate MLA too