Thursday, December 24, 2009

Progression

Christmastime has come again. I can't believe how much has happened in a year. It was quite the year, my friends. Quite the year. And as I look into 2010, I can only imagine how much is going to change still. It never ceases to amaze me how much our Father in Heaven loves us. He teaches us in the ways that teach our minds as well as our hearts. He stretches us in ways we never thought we could. He molds us into the sons and daughters we are destined to become. Now granted, progression isn't always the funnest of activities. Sometimes it pulls your heart out. Sometimes it pulls your hair out. Sometimes it makes you want to punch someone in the face. But everytime, when "what has to be has been," it makes you thank your Lord and maker for his goodness and mercy for helping you to become that which you never thought you could have. He has taken a peice of coal and turned it into a diamond. Truly, we are all precious jems in his sight, thanks to his infinite love and wisdom. Thank goodness for the atonement that makes us more each day. Thank goodness for our Heavenly Father's perfect plan; a plan of happiness; a plan of redemption; a plan of peace. How I love God. How I love his plan for me. How I love his children. How I love progression. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: