Thursday, December 3, 2009

-30

Do you know how cold it is outside? Too bloody cold. It's around this time in the semester that I stop leaving my house unless I absolutely have to. I always plan to leave, and go back to the library in hopes of being more productive. But then I walk home through the frozen-cold-19-degree tundra. "No way." I think to myself. I'm never leaving again. So then all I can do is have a hope and a prayer that I'll be able to motivate myself from my nice toasty bedroom. Please bless. Please bless. I hate the cold so much. Montana, here I come. Today some girl from there told me that on average it gets to be about -30. That's totally awesome. I'm terrified. Remember that one time I lived in a place that had an average of -30? That place was called Minnesota. Remember all of the horrible things that happened there? Yeah... that will be so great. God will bless me, right? It's fine. Thank you, and goodnight.

1 comment:

will said...

God will bless you !!!!!! Can I get a big WooHoo!!!!!