Monday, September 3, 2007

People Who Need People

I just had an annoyingly bad day at work, and have decided to vent about it just a little bit. I have decided that I do in fact hate people who refuse to be happy...ever. That's all. I have the lovely job of working with cranky hungry people. that's the worst ever. Some people find it absolutely impossible to be pleasant in any situation. People have to complain about everything. It's too small; it's too big; it's too cold; it's too hot; there's too much; there's not enough. Alright, suck it up Goldilocks. That's all I have to say. It does have it's perks. I'm not gonna lie. I get to meet some of the most unique, and flat out weird people on the face of this earth. If I ever get the chance to write a play again, I will have some great character ideas. That's all. I'm done. I'm better now. Thank you for your time. Come eat at Red Robin, and don't complain!

No comments: