Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Playground




So once upon a time, I graduated from high school. It was a joyous occasion, and everyone wore purple and silver in my honor. Anyways- after the ceremony, my best friends and I went to the park. I was slightly tired, and did in fact act like a toddler. It was nice though to have no worries and lots of caffeine in me. We played on the swings, and the slide. I also got to do my awkward fingers and sneak up on the unsuspecting victims. That was the night I became a Ninga. It just happened. I have no control over it really. Sometimes it just happens. (Not so often anymore though because I cut my hair and can no longer do Ninga Hair.) We also went to Artic Circle and drank more caffeine so that we could stay up for the entire Graduation party. It was very fun. Especially the part where KristEn shoved her fist in her mouth.


The End


Epilogue: So basically everyone knows this story. I just wanted to tell it so that I could add pictures to a story and see how it looks on my page. That's all. Love you guys!!

No comments: