Sunday, September 16, 2007

I like food. Food is nice.

So, I am learning that I do in fact know how to cook a lot more than I thought I did. Apart from those terrible cookies last Sunday I have done pretty well. I guess I picked up more knowledge from my mom than I thought I did. I made dinner every night my first week here. I made mac and cheese (okay, so that doesn't really count, but I thought I should still add it to my repertoire.) I made Cesar salad, pancakes, eggs, muffins, chocolate chip cookies, more chocolate chip cookies, and tonight I am going to make salad again for Sunday night dinner. We are having a bunch of people come over for dinner. Last time I made Cesar salad, I may or may not have put to little lettuce it. It might have had a very strong garlic taste to it. This time I will be sure to put in enough lettuce!

This is the kitchen where all of the magic happens. You do what you can.



This is me eating my fabulous Cesar salad. I was so proud!!


This is Courtney. She made the Pasta Alfredo. (It was out of a can, but still tasted good, nonetheless.)


No comments: