Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Apartment









I moved in! It is great. However, we do not have Internet access until Tuesday. So, I decided that I will just copy and paste all of my posts onto one big post. College life is fun. And I really like my roommates. I don’t really know them, but they seem really nice. I get along really well with my roommate that shares a room with me. Her name is Courtney. I really like her. She likes theatre too, so we get along pretty well. And, she won’t want to kill me if I play some show tunes. That's her up at the top. Isn't she cute? She is way sweet too. Okay, next we have my lovely desk. I promise that it really doesn't look that way now, but then it was pretty scary. I definitely brought way too much stuff with me. Oh well. I''ll post more pictures of what it really looks like later. Then, we have my oh so glamorous bed. It's so ghetto; just like everything else that I own. It fits in... I do like my room. I spent the whole last week studying in it... I really need to branch out a little bit. My other roommates are named Dani and Natalie. They are best friends, and are from Texas. They are pretty funny, and really outgoing. I figure that this will be good for me to meet new people. We met like all the boys in our ward last week with the help of Dani. It's all good. So, that is pretty much stage one of my new life here in Rexburg!! Oh my what fun!!

No comments: