Friday, September 21, 2007

Down Town Rexburg

So I learned about oxymoron's this week, and "Down Town Rexburg" was one of the examples given. HA! Down town consisted of one street. One small street. I miss the city. I really do love the campus, but I really do hate Rexburg. I know, I'm a sinner, but it's the truth. Anyway, we went to Rexburg Unplugged last weekend. It was pretty cool. I guess. All they played were country songs. That was...well, not surprising. I did find a job, kind of. I'm going to donate plasma. It's thirty bucks every time I do it, and I can do it 2 times a week. According to my calculations, that is roughly 60 bucks. (I learned about that in Math 100B!!) That was cool. It was nice to walk around off campus...(okay, so I'm trying to look for the positives, and that about as far as I can stretch it.) I did get to go with some of my favorite people though. Mary was there, and Aimee, and my roommate, Courtney. All in all, it was fun. We found a sweet bagel shop and got a frozen hot chocolate. No complaints there. Here are some pictures of the exciting Down Town Rexburg!!


This was the band. They were pretty good. Except they were "plugged" all of that "unplugged" business was utter nonsense.

This is pretty much it. Rexburg. woot...


I really like this picture. This is me with the key. I think he hold the key to my heart.

These are dear friends. Mary, Aimee and Courtney. I miss you Kristen! I love you!!

So that was my exciting trip to the city. It really was fun, and I hope I didn't sound too bitter. You do what you can. I'll be sure to keep you up to date with all of the other fun and exciting things that happen on by trips to the city!!

3 comments:

kipson said...

WHAT?!?!?! Rexberg is not a big city? Since when? Hee hee. I can only imagine how much it is killing you to be so far from...everything. I'm here in the big city of Provo. So it's not really a big city, but bigger and more of a city than Rexberg anyhow! Good luck with your further adventures in downtown Rexberg! I love you too!

kipson said...

opps! I spelled Rexburg wrong in my comment! Sorry!

Unknown said...

Country music in Rexburg ?!?!?!?


That is the proverbial slippery slope.....make sure you are wearing rubber boots with cleats.....


Will