Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Work

Today was my last day of work!! Woot! I haven't been so happy in a long time. But, I will really miss all of the people there. But, it is time to move on. I know it was very lame that I have to use these pictures, but this is the best that I've got.

It was so beautiful that I almost wept. Almost. I was a hostess there. The hostess with the Mostess.

Okay, so that is in fact from a musical, I don't remember which one, but a musical nonetheless. When I move down to Arizona after my first semester at BYU-I, I will be a server. That will be fun. I really do like working in a resturant. You meet the most intersenting people. They are quite fascinating. Some of them are quite mean, but most of them are quite fascinating. That's all. The End.




1 comment:

Mary said...

Will you be my hostess with the mostess/server when i come visit in AZ?