Sunday, September 2, 2007

Friends

I love my friends. They are the coolest ever. Not gonna lie, I could not have gotten through these past four years without them. I love them so freakin' much!! I remember the first week of school, wanting to be Mary's friend SO badly. And now here we are. I remember when I asked KristEn to go to the Academy Awards party with me. And now here we are. KristEn is in Provo and Mary will be going to Idaho with me. It is so weird that we are now going to college together. I still can't get over the fact that we are leaving for college. It all seems so surreal. I know I have said that about fifty times in the past two days, but alas. Here we go. One of my favorite things to do is watch cheesy movies with my darling friends. I think the top five cheesy movies that we have watched would have to be: (drum roll please): 5. What a Girl Wants 4. The Perfect Man 3. Pride and Prejudice (LDS) 2. Sleepover 1. Just My Luck. If any of you have any dissagrements, please post a comment. I would love to be reminded of what other really cheesy movies we have watched. I am going to post some pictures, and I want all of you to pay close attention. We are always in the same position. It always goes Mary, KristEn, and then me. It is so weird! But that is what defines our friendship. The consistancy of it all. I love it! I will keep you updated with lots of pictures. I'll try to tell cool stories. That's all. I love you guys!!

No comments: