Thursday, September 6, 2007

Move, Move, Move On Outta My Life




Moving! It's pretty exciting, not gonna lie. I have started packing, and well, my entire room is practically packed. It is weird because I have to not only pack up my stuff for college, but also pack up the rest of my stuff to go to Arizona. It is pretty weird. I took some pictures, because I wanted to try out my new camera. And, like most things I own, it will become the butt of many jokes. But that is alright. What would my life be like without laughter. Indeed, it would be tragic. Anyways- let's look, shall we? Okay, so to our right we have a terrible picture of me. It is the only one I have. And, my camera is cheap, so it doesn't have the anti-shake thing going on. That's why it's so fuzzy. Just for the record. Alright, lets move on to some pictures of the room. They are like those pictures of a flower that is in bloom. It changes with each picture. Does that make any sense? If not just remember that I am operating on little sleep, and a lot of stress....Moving right along.




Right, so I'm still trying to figure out how to make the pictures to go where I want them to and the writing to go where I want. Hopefully the desired format will follow. I really hope so. Maybe I'll just ask my blogger wise friend Mary...




So more on the subject of moving. I will be leaving on Saturday morning, nice and early so that I can check into my apartment at BYU-I bright and early. I want to get there as soon as I can so that I can hopefully not be the last one in of my roommates. I don't want to get all the extra stuff. I want to try and have a say in where I sleep. That would be preferable. I'm really excited though, and can't wait. Two days left!! Of course I will miss my family. I love them! So of course I will miss them, I'm just ready for this new adventure to start. I can't wait to meet and make new friends. Hopefully I can meet some really attractive guy in my Astronomy class that can help me through the class. Don't get me wrong, I won't be playing the Damsel in Distress card, but sometimes I'm just stupid and need help. Hee Hee!! No really though, I hope there is a hot guy to help me out. That's all. Then, if I could find an attractive man in my "Math in the Real World" class, life would be good. I have high hopes. I'm so excited to have a social life again! All I have done all summer is work. Which is good, but now it is time to talk to people again. Luckily I had two of my favorite people help me through the weekends that I wasn't working this summer. It was good.



Returning to point A, moving will be good. It is so weird to see all of these boxes in my room, and thinking that I will be loading them onto my Dad's truck tomorrow night to move...so weird! But exciting all the same. I will be sure to keep you posted on all my adventures on actually moving; not just talking about it.


















No comments: