Sunday, September 16, 2007

To Thine Own Self True

Right, so I really wanted a pet. The only thing I can have is a fish. So, me, Mary, Aimee, and Courtney went to Walmart hoping to find an ample amount of feeder fish. The only ones they had were lame little guppies. I could have gotten like fifty of them, but they would have become unruly. So i decided that I would get an indestructible fish... introducing the BETA!!! His name is Ophelia; yes, he is gay. At first I thought he was kind of like Nemo because he didn't have a right fin to begin with. He does now, but I really don't know how that all works. He plays dead a lot too. But, he is an interesting little fish, and I enjoy his company. He is also the butt of many jokes. It's fine. It is a little ironic because Ophelia does in fact drown...

No comments: