Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fiction

So my love life is fictional. As are all the men that I am in love with. Poses a problem. But I'm alright with it. Fictional men cannot lie, are always attractive, rarely selfish, and generally funny. I'm watching Emma right now, thinking about how much I love fictional men. Mr. Darcy, Mr. Bingley, and Mr. Knightly win. Don't make me choose because I shan't. I also love Heathcliff even though I know I shouldn't. I must admit that Edward also has a little piece of my heart, and always will. Don't think I'm psycho or anything, but I also love Hamlet. Colonol Brandon, Jim Halpert, Nathan Steed, Neil from He's Just Not That Into You, and Oliver from A Lot Like Love- love them all. So judge if you must, but I will always and forever love fictional men. Thank you, and goodnight.