Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not For the Life of Me

So don't judge me, but I'm having kind of an off day. It's the kind of day where for the life of me I can't keep my eyes open, and my brain functioning at the same time. For the life of me, I can't recall how my jeans do in fact have grass stains all over them. For the life of me I cannot think of the next segment of time I will have that will bear the label "free." For the life of me, I cannot keep a sentence coherent and concise. For the life of me, I don't know how my brain is going to retain the hour and a half load of information I am about to receive on InDesign. For the life of me, I can't get rid of this pounding headache. For the life of me, I cannot make my hair un-static. For the life of me, I can't get that stupid permanent marker off of my hand from Monday. For the life of me, I cannot make 24 hours a day turn into 37 hours a day. For the life of me I cannot wait until bedtime. For the life of me, I cannot tell you how much I love my classes. Thank you, and goodnight. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

get out of me.

Hannah said...

Sounds like you are LOVING school..... hahahaha!