Thursday, July 24, 2008

Emmilie+Summer=Love

Okay, so I'm no mathematician... but I figured out this equation pretty quickly!! (Are you so impressed KristEn??) I thought you would be. Anyways... I am back in Prescott as most of you know. It is a nice little place. Just not the place for me. But I have decided to make the best of it. And to try to stay sane. How you may ask? I go running and tanning everyday. It makes my heart happy, and allows me to make it through the day!! Hooray!! And my family is a huge help to me. We laugh a lot together and have a great time. I have had so much fun with the siblings so far!! It has been great, and I am excited for the rest of my trip. That's all. So I have decided to be a photojournalist during my vacation. And I will begin today. I like pictures, and I thought that you all would too. So... Enjoy!!


Me and Nate!!! He is so cute!! I like him a lot.



Me and McKenzie being fearsome.


Me and Nate doing our classic funny face pose. He is a pretty cool kid. Look at those bi-cuspids.

So my family is pretty much amazing. That's all. I like them a lot. And so dear readers, it is summer, and though it is not in fact my favorite season, it is indeed growing on me. The end. I love summer!!! Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: