Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Brain Hurts From Lack of Sleep

The title does in fact say it all. Amen.

Okay, so I’m sitting in the Salt Lake Airport, slightly delirious due to the fact that I have not really slept in over 24 hours. I had about an hour long nap on the shuttle…but other than that…I’ve been awake!!! How fun! I have now hit the point where I just start to get bizarre. So I apologize here and now for any odd, or awkward comments that I may make. Don’t judge me too harshly. Anyways- Why have I been up for so ridiculously long you may ask??? Well dear friends, I am going back to Arizona today. I’m really excited to see my family, but am really not excited to be back in Prescott. It is slightly the bane of my existence. I hate it there. That’s all. And to be perfectly honest, I was so sad to leave Rexburg!!! (What has this world come to??) But for real!!! I have made some awesome friends, and I won’t see them for a month! What if they all become way lame and get girlfriends? That would be retarded, and I would have to mock them. That’s all. Seriously though, it was really hard to leave. But I know that this is the right thing to do, and I know that the Lord is not going to punish me for doing what is right. I know that it will all work out. I just hope that my peeps don’t forget all about me. That would be the saddest thing ever.

So I am slightly dreading going back to Arizona…and rightly so. But I have decided to be happy no matter what. And it is one of those things that to be happy I have to work a little bit on it, and get some help. (Okay, not like medical help…I’m not crazy…awkward.) Anyways… I have decided that I will do three things to maintain sanity and optimism. 1. I will in fact go running everyday. (Except for Sunday, because that is the day of rest.) 2. I will eat healthy. 3. I will always try to make sure that I look cute and presentable. All of these things are excellent. And, on the plus side, since I know that I will not even have to worry about making friends, I can just foucs on feeling better about myself. Hooray!! So it will be good. I really hope I made the right decision to come home for two weeks. It seems like it is going to be forever. After I go back to Prescott for two weeks, I am going to San Jose for two weeks to visit my dad and Julie. It will be good, and I’m excited. Oh, and exciting- I’m going to a 49ers Trainers Camp!! Okay, so kind of random, but yet still exciting. And so dear readers, I will be sure to keep you up to date on what’s happening in my life over the next month!! Stay tuned!! Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: