Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday!!

Hello dear readers. Yesterday was my 20th birthday. It was a slightly odd occasion. I shant lie. I am now officially an adult. (Weird?!) And, as with all birthdays, the familiar question continued to come up. "How does it feel to be twenty??" The answer: Pretty much the same. I never feel as old as I am. (Not that I know how a twenty-year old should feel...) But alas...I don't feel grown up. This is most likely the case because I never in fact act my age. I just let it happen. That is my motto. "Just let it happen...just let it happen." Words to live by indeed.

It was a great birthday. My birthday's have a way of turning into marathons rather than a one day event. (Which is fine by me...) So Friday I played around Prescott, Saturday my mom and I went shopping in Phoenix, and Sunday is going to be my birthday dinner and cake. I'm excited. Not gonna lie. And the only perk about having a broken family is the fact that I do indeed get two birthdays. One with the Mom, and one with the Dad. And since I am going to visit my Dad in about a week, I fully intend on getting the most out of it that I can. (As far as my birthday is concerned. Well, wouldn't you??) So yeah... That is my birthday in a nutshell. I will say this: I am fully hooked up with all things Jane Austen. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: