Sunday, July 13, 2008

If You're Happy and You Know It...

Hello dear readers. Today is Sunday. Sunday is a happy day. Why? Church, sacrament, quiet times, moments of reflection, no homework day, and blogging/whatever I want. Yes friends, Sunday is a happy day. It is on this glorious Sunday that I feel like blogging. What about you may ask? I have no idea. But that will make it more interesting. I just really wanted to write!!

But I do have some exciting news!!! I only have one week of this semester left. So naturally, that means it's almost next semester...and I'm way excited. There are so many wonderful and exciting things happening!!! First of all, my very best friend Mary is going to come and room with me!!! That is by far the best part. We shall have a great time, as long as she does not kill me. That would be a slight downer. Seriously though. I'm also way excited for my classes. I am taking fun classes next semester. And by fun I mean English, and Film, and Communications. (Okay, so I think they are fun!!! But I'm weird like that...) It will be so nice to never have to take Math or Science again after this semester!!! I could do my Footloose dance I'm so excited. Indeed. Another exciting thing is that I am going to be an I-Team leader!!!! I'm way excited to get to work and interact with so many different people! That is so much fun, and I can't wait. I'm also pretty excited to work with the incoming Freshmen. (And I am happy that I no longer am a little Freshman.) So that will be fun. AND... I am going to be on the improv team next semester!!!! I am SOOOO excited about that one! I haven't done improv in so long, and it will be so awesome to be able to get back into it. Hooray!!! Things are going so well, and I can't wait.


So this last weekend I went with my peep Courtney to go and visit our other peep, Angie. It was so much fun! So...I really like Boise. Weird?? Anyways- it was way fun! We went boating, and I learned how to water ski! We went hiking, and played all around downtown! It was so much fun.



Me and Angie outside of the Boise Train Station!

Me and Courtney boating. Yes, I know that I do in fact look like a bug. Thank you.

Hahaha...Okay, so this picture really makes me laugh. That is me learning how to water ski. That was where I was trying to get control of my skis, and ended up almost doing a back flip in the water. It was really funny.

Nature!

Me and Courtney being excited for Fireworks. Can you tell?

So...yeah. Much fun was had by all. It was so great!! We played this game on the ride home that was pretty much amazing. We rolled down our windows and took pictures of random cars. It was so funny!!! Their reactions were pretty great too. Not gonna lie. So dear readers, I must go on to bigger and better things this fine Sunday. Like reading my visiting teaching lesson... Farewell... Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: