Friday, August 26, 2011

Confession Session.

I wish I could sing like ADELE. I wish I could take back every mean thing I've ever said. I wish I was a genius at driving a stick shift. I wish I could teleport to Montana right now. I wish I could tell everyone they are a child of God. I wish that my future husband is a babe. I wish that I could pull off the color mustard. I wish that all the stuff in my room would magically pack itself. I wish I could remember everything I've ever learned. I wish I could fast forward a couple months, and take a peek at my life.

I'm grateful for my family. I'm grateful that God's plans are not my plans. I'm grateful for my mission. I'm grateful for cream cheese and jalapenos. I'm grateful for Coldplay. I'm grateful for the temple. I'm grateful for red lipstick. I'm grateful for witty people. I'm grateful for Forever 21. I'm grateful for the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for attractive attorneys. I'm grateful for the Priesthood. I'm grateful for hard things.

I like chips and salsa. I like manly men. I like the cello. I like Rexburg. I like road trips and dance parties. I like memories. I like blogging. I like Daniel Craig. I like the color red. I like sharing the gospel. I like to sing. I like to dance. I like to write. I like to laugh. I like Will, Polly, Gardner, Julie, Cooper, Nate, McKenzie, and Jillian. I like my dog. I like Facebook. I like Wendy's. I like black and white photography.

That's all. Thank you, and goodnight.

1 comment:

Samantha Renee said...

I absolutely love this. Thanks for being a kindred spirit.