Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ode to Blaine

So yesterday, I went on a date with Eric. Eric is cute. I like him a lot. Eric likes me. We are dating. And it is fun. Yesterday, when we were walking to Pita Pit, we passed a man on a skate board. While attempting to be awesome, this man, we'll call him Blaine, hit a rock, went flying, and rolled to his almost death. Now, poor Blaine's pride was certainly wounded, as was his right shoulder. But instead of being kind, considerate and Christ-like people, Eric and I had to turn the corner immediately because we were laughing so hard. We are sinners. It's fine. This little experience made me realize a few things. First, I love life; it's just funny. Second, I will never ever skate board. Third, I'm a horrible person. Please bless Blaine, and my twisted soul. Thank you, and goodnight.

4 comments:

J.R. said...

hahahahah....really?! I cant believe you walked away.

Courtney Elise said...

ahahaha i probably would have done the same thing!! you have the best stories! we can be sinners together lol ps your awesome! did you know that? :)

Corey Lyn said...

Haha!!!!! Oh, Emmilie...

Wendi J said...

hahahaha! I love you and miss you so much. yay for blogs and keeping us connected. Florida was fun, and different yet the same.