Saturday, October 10, 2009

Death by Testing

So I'm at work right now, and I feel a little something like this. Annoyed with the world, while bemoaning my current state, feeling slightly despondent. Yes, I am at the Testing Center of death. Yes, I am fully aware that it is in fact Saturday morning, and I should indeed be tucked up in bed. Alas, I am not. Instead I walked through the frozen tundra of Rexburg where there this wretched thing called wind blows you about in every direction. What the St. Francis? I don't mind this shift when it comes right down to it. Working from 7:30 to 12:30 gives me my whole day, which is lovely. However, it takes me until about 10 to wake up...it's fine. I'm not mad. But that leaves the problem of me being dead to the world for the first two and a half hours of work. Sorry students of BYU-I, but seriously, what the crap are you doing out of bed that early when you don't have to be? Celebrate your youth. Stay home so I can too. Thank you, and goodnight.  

3 comments:

Hannah said...

This has got to be one of your best posts. I was up early today too. However, I was not in Rexburg. And that is a good thing. Good luck with the last 2 hours of work. At least you are awake now!

Amanda said...

haha I didn't know you still worked there! go home and take a nap...i would :)

Heidi Michelle said...

hear hear! I'm totally with you. If you'll take note, I didn't come in at that insane hour and take a test, no I didn't! And the only reason I would would be to see you! psh! Crazies who torment you!