Friday, April 18, 2008

So Long, Farewell, Auf Weidershen Good-Bye

Today is a very important day dear readers. What type of day is this you may ask? Today is a day for change. Enough with all of these presidential candidates offering you change- I am showing you change. Today is the day that I move back. Back to Idaho; back to school; back to comfort; just back to what I didn't think I would miss nearly as bad as I did. Today is the day of change. Tonight I am flying to Utah (and praying desperately that Southwest does not in fact lose my luggage.) My mom and I fly into Salt Lake around midnight. That will be fun. I'm really excited to be spending this time with her. I'm just excited. That's all. Then tomorrow we drive to Rexburg!! I'm so excited. I'm a little nervous, not gonna lie. It is new, and I'm going into the unknown a little bit. The unknown being my new apartment, and five new roommates. Five roommates who all checked in today- a whole day before me. I have no idea if they will remember to leave me room in, oh I don't know... the bathroom! Oh, and the kitchen would be nice too. (I just keep praying. It will be an adventure!!) It shall all work out. I know that it is time for me to go back to school.

I really will miss my family so very much. I have had so much fun with them these past four months. But it's just time. Time for me to start my future. I have had so much adversity in getting ready to go back to Rexburg. I know that at this time in my life, that I am supposed to be at BYU-Idaho. And you dedicated readers... know that life in Dewey is not everything that I could ever hope for. Not even close. But my time is done here. (Does that sound like prison, or what??) My bags are all packed. (All FOUR of them!! I have so much crap...) My laundry is all done. My dry cleaning is all cleaned. My debts at Hollywood Video are all paid. My gym membership is over. Dewey is ending, but the rest of life is just beginning. And I cannot wait. This next year is going to be...big shall we say. I just know that change is coming. And to be perfectly honest, it feels like big change. But it's a change that I wouldn't miss for the world. So stay tuned dear fans. These next few months are going to be a ride!!! So hold on tight, and brace yourself for some sarcasm coming your way. I will keep you posted. I promise. Thank you, and goodnight.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh funness. Keep me up to date so I can live vicariously through you if I so choose dear friend.

J. Christensen said...

OMG! I was there when your blog picture was TAKEN! How incredibly strange. i am glad we're now blog buddies. I haven't updated my blog in like four days. So maybe I should... today?
Tell your friends to buy a shirt.
Peace,
Uncanny Playwright Abound Stuck in Rock Springs,
J to the C